Authentic Luxury Chalet in Courchevel 1850
This is a luxury 400m2 chalet with a traditional rustic design in the heart of the exclusive «Domaine de Bellecôte» in Courchevel 1850. Just a short walk from the ski slopes and close to the nearest ski bus stop, which takes you into the centre of Courchevel 1850 in around 5 minutes. This very charming ski chalet is full of beautiful wooden walls and ceilings to create a wonderful traditional Alpine ambiance.
The chalet is spread out over four floors and 400m2 of living space. The traditional interior is full of charming touches and is a beautiful chalet to return to after a day’s skiing in Courchevel or further afield into the 3 Valleys. The main living space has double height ceilings that feature a stunning wooden chandelier, which you can admire from the plush sofas and cosy armchairs. The feature wood-burning fireplace creates a cosy atmosphere, especially when enjoying the views out to the surrounding snow-covered mountains.
The chalet comes with a fully equipped modern American style kitchen with an adjoining open plan dining area. The chalet sleeps 10 adults and 2 children in 6 bedrooms, all of which have been beautifully appointed and each come with en-suite facilities. The 6 bedrooms are spread between the chalet’s 4 floors, affording flexibility and privacy for different group sizes or 2 or 3 families.
Perhaps the chalet’s crowning glory is its stunning spa facilities, with your own dedicated wellness area. After a days skiing, you can unwind in style and rejuvenate tired limbs in either the large hot tub, spacious hammam or under the rain forest shower. If this doesn’t provide enough relaxation you can spend the evening in the home cinema. The chalet also features a wine cellar and a beautiful ski room with boot heaters and glove warmers.
The chalet is available on a self-catered basis, but it is possible to add in additional services such as a chef, butler and hosts and in-resort chauffeured vehicle.
- Entrance hall, guests toilets
- Children’s bedroom with bunk beds and shower
- Mountain-facing lounge, television area with TV
- Dining area and fully equipped open plan kitchen
- Bedroom 1: Twin beds (2x90 cm), TV, safe, bathroom with balneo bath, shower, WC
- Marmotte Bedroom: Double bed 160 cm, TV, shower room and WC
- Chamois Bedroom: Twin beds (90 cm x 2), TV, Bathroom, WC
- Le Lapin Blanc Bedroom: Walk in wardrobe, safe, twin beds (90 cm x 2), TV, Bathroom, shower, WC
- Office area and sofa
- Bedroom 6: modern design, shower room and TV
- SPA area with Jacuzzi, rain shower, massage room,
- Laundry room
Ski access through the garage, ski room with glove and boot dryer, WC and wine cellar.