Prime location in Zermatt close to the lifts and the centre of town
This brand-new stunning penthouse apartment is one of Zermatt’s most enviable properties.
It’s prime location in the centre of town means it is just a stone’s throw from the bustling high street and only 500m from the Matterhorn Glacier Paradise which allows you direct access the main ski area.
Set over two floors, there are seven bedrooms in total. All the bedrooms have been designed with maximum comfort in mind and all have desks, TV’s and safes. They are all wonderfully spacious with large super king size beds or they can be split into twins. Most of the bedrooms have either a private or a shared terrace and some have comfy seating areas.
There are five bedrooms with en-suite or private shower/bathrooms, whilst two of the bedrooms share a bathroom, and these bedrooms can be closed off from the rest of the floor if you wish to make a family suite.
The master bedroom has incredible views of the Matterhorn, a wood burning fire place, en-suite bathroom, walk in wardrobe and spacious terrace.
Moving upstairs you enter the extremely spacious and elegant open plan sitting and dining area. There is a lift which runs throughout the property and opens directly into the living area should you have guests visiting.Read More
During the day, sunlight pours into the room through the huge floor to ceiling sliding doors which open out onto to the sun-drenched balcony. From the large balcony you can see the majestic Matterhorn standing proud. In the evening, sophisticated lighting combined with the wonderful wood burning fireplace creates a wonderful cosy and relaxing atmosphere. It is the perfect space to socialize and entertain. The main dining table can sit up to 18 people.
The penthouse apartment also has a private sauna which is perfect for relaxing aching muscles after a long day on the mountain. Entertainment facilities include a cinema room which is located on the top floor next to the main open plan living and dining room.
The kitchen is extremely well-equipped and has a small breakfast bar, which provides the perfect spot for having a glass of wine whilst watching your chef prepare dinner. The views from the kitchen are fantastic, overlooking the town of Zermatt.
The Penthouse occupies the top two floors of the brand-new Christiania residence in the centre of Zermatt. On the lower ground floor of the building there is a well-equipped gym with massage room and shower area. The ski room has private lockers for each apartment and there are heated boot warmers. A lift runs throughout the building.
• Open plan living and dining area
• Cinema room
• Guest WC
THIRD FLOOR (FIRST HALF)
• Bedroom 1: Master twin/double bedroom (TV, sitting area, terrace access, fireplace, desk, walk-in wardrobe, en-suite bathroom and seperate shower)
• Bedroom 2: Twin/double bedroom (TV, desk, terrace access, private bathroom)
• Bedroom 3: Twin/double bedroom (TV, desk, terrace access)
• Bedroom 4: Twin/double bedroom (TV, desk)
• Shared bathroom with seperate shower
THIRD FLOOR (SECOND HALF)
• Bedroom 1: Twin/double bedroom (TV, sitting area, terrace access, desk, en-suite bathroom and seperate shower)
• Bedroom 2: Twin/double bedroom (TV, sitting area, terrace access, desk, walk-in wardrobe, en-suite bathroom, and seperate shower)
• Bedroom 3: Twin/double bedroom (TV, sitting area, terrace access, desk, en-suite bathroom and seperate shower)